policies agreed to between you and the store when you purchased and/or
download our apps. We are not responsible for the store's collection or
use of your user data and information.
1. We respect and value your privacy. We do not collect personally
identifiable information about users of our apps (your name, address,
phone number, email address etc.).
2. We collect some anonymous usage information to help us improve our
apps and services. We use third party analytics services that may
collect data as a device type and OS, an app identifier, unique device
identifiers, app session time, events and lengths.
3. We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
4. We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
5. Some of our free apps may contain non consumable in-app purchases.
Some apps have external links to the store where you purchased the app
to help you to find more about our other apps or to our website.
6. Sometimes we provide links to third-party web sites from our
website (not from our mobile apps). We are not responsible for their
7. If you contact us with a question about our mobile apps or with a
support question, we may receive your email address or other information
you provide. We use these information only to answer your questions or
provide support to you.
8. We also may make identifiable and anonymous information available
to third parties in these limited circumstances: (a) with your express
consent, (b) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law (c)
at the request of governmental authorities, or (d) to any successor or
purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of
assets provided that use of your email address is otherwise in
9. Our privacy
policy may change from time to time. If we make any changes to our
policies, we will place a notice on our website or application.