Last modified May, 2021
For the purpose of this Policy, “Information“means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes Information you provide or generated when you use: (a) our apps, including ToRobot Birds and Twist (each an “App“and collectively the “Apps“); and (b) Robot Birds.com and any other dedicated Robot Birds websites, such https://www.facebook.com/fll.robotbirds which link to this policy (“Website“and together with the “Apps“the “Services“). When you use the Services, you accept and understand we collect, process, use and store your Information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you must not use any of the Services. If you change your mind in the future, you must stop using the Services and you may exercise your rights in relation to your Information as set out in this Policy.
1. Information we collect
We will collect and use the following Information about you:
- Information you provide to us
- Information collected via voluntary activities: WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY DATA FROM THE APP
- Information we automatically collect or is generated about you when use the Services
- Identifiers, such as your IP address, device ID, and device information (such as model, brand and operating system).
- Geolocation information, such as your GPS information when you use the location reminder feature of the Services. Where required, we will obtain your consent prior to collecting such information.
- Information you generate when using the Services: You may provide Information as part of your use of the Services, including any information you provide when sending messages through the Services. Also, if you choose to share and collaborate on a task with your co-workers or friends, we will collect the email address of your co-workers or friends.
Please make sure you have permission from your co-workers or friends before sharing Information referring to your co-workers or friends with us. Additionally, for the use of Twist or Twist Unlimited, please make sure you have all permissions and rights to upload the Information required on Twist.
- Information received from third parties.
- Information we receive from third party platforms: when you register through a third party account (such as Facebook or Google) or when you connect other apps to our Services (such as Slack and Dropbox), we receive Information which may include your username, email address, and profile picture.
2. How we use your personal information
WE Don’t use any personal information
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. They contain information that is transferred to your computer‘s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: Some cookies are strictly necessary to make our Services available to you; for example, to perform your login functionality and for user authentication and security. We cannot provide you with the Services without this type of cookies.
- Functional cookies : These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can block cookies by setting your internet browser to block some or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to use our Services.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after maximum 2 years.
4. Who we share your personal information with
Since we do not have access to nay of the personal information We CANT share your Information with selected third parties.
5. Where are the information stored
The information is stores ONLY locally on the iOS device
- other than for storage purposes.
8. Contact & complaints
We welcome questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy. https://www.facebook.com/fll.robotbirds
If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post the updated Policy here and notify our users through the Services and/or newsletters. Please check this page frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.